Friday, February 4, 2011

Bachelorette Party Time


On New Years Eve

Sami, Natasha and I

celebrated Sami's last Saturday of being single!



We started off the even at Iggy's Sports Grill



Then we came to my house and everything we did involved food, games and girl talk. What better way to spend a Saturday Night?

Natasha made Sami a Panty line - so cute!



We gave Sami her basket of Honeymoon night goodies!



We then played kiss the Hunk

........Sami........




........Natasha........




........Kristin........


The END Results
-Not to bad-



Followed by Chocolate Fondue


While waiting for the Chocolate to melt
-Chloee LOVES SAMI-

-We weren't able to get it to melt just right
but that sure didn't stop us from eating it-




I didn't realize that it had a cork when I bought it! I thought it was just a twist cap!
None of us have ever opened a real cork before!

-Lets just say it was very entertaining-




Girl talk and giggles











The Right and Left game

And more girl talk!

I have the BEST sisters in the world! Thanks for a great night girls!!


1 comment:

Sami Ann said...

CUTE POST! You girls totally spoiled me. I love you two to death! <3