Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zach and Sami Patch

January 7th, 2011 Sami Mather and Zach Patch became husband and wife! What a great day it was. I got my first pedicure with the bride and other bridesmaids that morning. Then it was off to the reception center for set up! By the time we left the building looked like a whole new place - it was BEAUTIFUL!! (My mother-in-law helped with the set up and did a fabulous job! She LOVES decorating for weddings, has so much fun stuff and does a GREAT job)


After set up was complete we ran around and finished up the rest of the last minute things - getting lunch, picking up altered tuxes, haircuts, etc. Then back to the reception center (The Gathering Place at Gardner Village) to get ready for the ceremony. When I got there Sami's hair lady was there with her doing her hair and make up. As the ceremony got closer to start and more and more people started to come Sami started to get a little frustrated with her bridesmaids. The Brides room was the worst located room ever!!! It was right outside the ceremony room so anyone walking by or hanging out could see right in when the doors were opened. NOT GOOD!!! Well, right before it started I decided to try and sneak in to grab one last thing. As I was approaching the door I noticed Jason hanging out in the corner by the door staring off. When I walked past him and broke his stare he said, "Tell Sami good luck for me" in the sweetest voice I've ever heard come from a 12 year old boy! I'm not going to lie, I got a few little tears in my eyes. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was amazing! What a great day!

-The Beautiful Bride and her groom-


-Sami and her flowergirls-


-Sami and her Bridesmaids-


-Me and Sami-

-He had a LONG day-

(Nate and I actually left to go on a drive for about 45 minutes at the beginning of the reception so that Braxton could get a nap. He was so much more happy after!)


-What a stud-

- My boys-



- The Candy Table-









- The FAMOUS Cupcakes-



- Table Decore-

-Picture Table-

-The Cake table.....


....and BEAUTIFUL Cake-

-Book signing table-



~Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Patch - We are so happy for you and love you both so much~

No comments: