Friday, May 15, 2009

GOTTA LOVE FINALS!!!!

Last Monday I had my last final and Nate had his last 3 out of 4 finals. He is crazy! I don't know how he worked full time, went to school full time and still was able to get as much done on the yard as he did plus all the homework that goes along with all those classes! He is amazing! As glad as I am that Spring Semester is over it just means he has more time for the yard! I'm sure you will all be as glad as I am when we get this darn yard done so you won't have to hear about it anymore!

For Christmas Nate's parents got us season tickets to Hale Center Theater. We ended up having a show that night after our finals! The show was Treasure Island and every one I talked to after wasn't real thrilled with it. I can't give my full honest opinion. Well, I guess I can but it wouldn't be fare. I can tell you the first half was pretty good but I fell asleep about 5 minutes into the second half and woke up off and on until the end!

It is going to be so nice to have a break, once we finish the yard, until next semester! I just hope the summer doesn't go to fast!

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Congrats on finishing up the semester! The sunshine is making me antsy for summer, it's time for a little relaxing. :)