Monday, May 18, 2009

Now the waiting begins....

So I finally was able to see my grades on Wednesday and am proud to say that I passed physiology with flying colors!! That means that I am officially done with my prerequs (sorry, couldn't figure out how to spell that!) and can now apply for Nursing programs and wait to see what happens. I've applies to IHC's program and will apply to SLCC'S this coming week. If I don't get accepted for the Fall semester my plan it to take Pathophysiology which is the only Nursing program class you can take before you get accepted. From there on out I'll work on getting my associates through SLCC. If I get my associates before I'm accepted then I'll start applying for Bachelors Nursing programs! We'll just have to wait and see what happens. But for now we cross our fingers and wait!!
Nate did really well in all of his classes as well! We are so glad to have those yucky classes we took behind us and look forward to another semester of new yucky classes in the fall~

3 comments:

jake.shalise said...

That's way awesome you are doing Nursing I would love to do that also BUT... I'm WAYY too scared of needles myself so I'm sure I'd pass out just thinking of it ha ha!! Good luck I hope everything works out perfectly for you!! IT will =)

Meghann said...

Good luck! I have a small confession...I find comfort living across the street from a soon to be nurse. That way when my soon to be children get in staple fights and stupid things like that I can run across the street if I don't have the nerve to look. You'll be a fantastic nurse!

Meredith said...

Congratulations! I remember those times of "finals" and they suck! But one day school will end and you will be so grateful you toughed it out. It is soooooo worth it!!!!!!