Thursday, April 2, 2009

And the Best Husband of the Day Award goes to....

Yesterday I was not feeling very well. Okay, that's putting it lightly. Let's just say it was the beginning of a really bad cold!! I was hot and chilly at the same time, I had a little fever which comes along with those fun fever aches and pains. My ears and head hurt, my tummy was sick, and my throat was burning. To make matters worse I was at work which I would have to say is one of the worst places to be when you don't feel good! The worst part of all about being at work was that it was super slow and I literally sat for about 7 hours straight!!! After work I had my physiology class that I had to go to because we are having a test on Monday! Then, Nate decided we should do our monthly shopping after we both got out of class! We usually drive separate to school and needed to go to two stores. He offered to just go to both on his own but I didn't want him to get home to late so I offered to go to one as well. I'll stop rambling and get to the point... By the time I was heading home from the store it was almost 8:00. I was feeling even worse that I was earlier that day and couldn't wait to get home and just go to bed! When I got home and was taking grocery's in I noticed (in the dark) that the carpet looked marked, almost like it had been vacuumed! I hurried and looked up to see the family room straightened. I ran to the kitchen and turned the light on. It was clean and the sink was empty! I wanted to cry and not just because of the pain! He worked from home yesterday and I guess decided to clean while he was there! I'm sure it didn't seem at the time to be that big of a deal to clean the house but to me it meant so much! I really needed that last night! I can't say thank you enough to him for doing that for me. Thanks again babe!! I love you

He ended up going to Smiths last night and come to find out it was their case lot sale!! Nate has gotten into food storage a lot lately and he pretty much finished it up last night! I think we have enough for about a year now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phil says to tell Nate to stop making him look so bad. Lol