Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday again, Sami!!

So, for Sami's Birthday on Friday we went to Leatherby's and got ice cream! It was delicious! Then on Saturday Sami decided to go to Rodizio Grill! Us grownups hadn't been there in a while but Jason and Lexi have never been there before. Lexi wasn't all that pleased with it but Jason on the other hand LOVED it. He was super excited the whole time. When we got there he said he wanted to try EVERYTHING!! And that he did, including cow heart!! By the end he was more interested in taking food from the men than eating it and he had a full plate as well as a full stomach!! After that we went and got carmel apples at the Rocky Mountain Chololate Factory! They have the best carmel apples ever!! We then walked around Trolley Square and got a little crazy with the camera. We joked that people watching us probably thought we were from out of town!

Sami HATES being as tall as she is most of the time but especially when ever she has her picture taken with me! She always bends her knees to be more at my height! So most of the pictures you see of us together are only of our top 1/2!

I wanted one of us at our normal height but every time my mom would go to take the picture she would bend her knees! When she would bend, I would bend and we ended up on the floor as my mom took the picture!! What a stinker~




Wait..... I'm not taller than Sami :)



That's better!!! I finally got her to stand straight for one picture. Good thing it turned out.



Nate and I



Super cute Bear we found at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory



Super cute Siblings (Jason and Lexi) with the super cute bear - Jason still looks a little full



Cool Non Chocolate treat I found for Chloee at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!! Which she loved by the way - once she figured out what to do with it, that is!! She even saved the best part for last~









While us girls were goofing off with the camera and looking in clothing stores my dad found the Brookstone Store and got nice and cozy!!! When we finally got him out of the chair Jason and Lexi both decided they wanted a turn.



Mom and dad with the Girls - well 2 of the 3. The other one wanted a turn on the massage chair!!


2 comments:

Annie Cole said...

Kristin! You're a blogger too?! Fun! I love your blog, it's cute! And I totally relate to Sami. I hate being tall too. I'm always trying to appear shorter in pictures with my sisters. They're ALL shorter than me. Cute post. Too funny.

admin said...

Bandar DominoQQ Terbaru

Bandar Judi Poker
DominoQQ Online Terbaru
Bandar Judi Poker Online
Seputar Bola

Berita Piala Dunia 2018
Bola Piala Dunia 2018
Berita Update Bola 2018
Berita Harian Bola