Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Sami Ann



Sami and I did our share of fighting while growing up! When we were little it started as us fighting over who got to be the mom while playing barbies, who got to hide first in Hide and Seek, who got to be the "teacher", who's turn it was to clean up after Annie. It turned into fighting over "borrowing" each others clothes and shoes, as we got older. No matter how much we fought and how mean I was to her I HATED it when other people were mean to her! I was her sister and that was MY job, no one elses!! Looking back on it now it reminded me of a quote from a very good movie "There are some days I could kill "Sami" but I would kill for her any day!"

We've been through a lot together, good and bad! Some of those bad were really bad and they taught me a lot about famaily and how important family is. Don't take them for granted, be willing to help them through anything, love them no matter what and don't take for granted all the good times you have and the memories you are able to make. All I have to say is I'm so glad my Sami is back. We have definately made up for the little time we lost. I hope we can always be best friends.



Sami, you are an amazing girl! I love you and look up to you so much! You have an amazing personality and a smile that lights up a room! Your a little slow sometimes and when we give you a hard time about it it's because we love you and we know your strong enough to take it! Thank you for all of your love and support, your listening ear even when whatever I'm talking about or complaining about is dumb and pointless to you-thanks for listening and pretending to care! Thank you for all the good times, your shoulder during the bad times and all the MANY laughs! Happy Birthday Sami! I hope you have a very special one! Love ya girl

My Beautiful sister, Sami





Sami, with our parents

1 comment:

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

You girls are so cute!!! THis made me cry cause i remember some of those things you were talking about and some of the struggles she has had!!! She is an amazing person and even though you guys are younger then me i still look up to you guys as if you were older sister!! I hope sami had a great birthday!! And i Love you guys!!