Monday, August 20, 2012

Spring Break 2012

March 19-23 2012

Spring Break could not come fast enough this year! It was a much needed week of nothing but some good one on one time with my little guy, getting what baby stuff ready that I could and catch up on house work.



Braxton started off the week with a quick trip to Disneyland.
He found his mickey mouse ears,
a grocery sack full of stuff from my car when I cleaned out
and my car keys.
He went to the door for the garage
and said
"Bye mommy. I go Disneyland"
See you later"
(He's gone to "work" and "school" many times but Disneyland is was a first!






We spent another day making cookies.
He was  such a good helper!





He was a great dough ball roller.......



...... or squisher
Which ever way you want to look at it!


 He even snuck in a few bites of the dough when he thought I wasn't looking



 His FAVORITE part
was the chocolate kisses though.






I was planning on sharing the cookies with some of our neighbors
...... that was until my special helper came along!!
That's okay, more for us right?!?!






We spent some time playing baseball
yes, inside the house! 




and playing with bubbles
Chloee enjoys them just as much as Brax

Chloee waiting for her round of bubbles
She catches them in her mouth




I thought about starting our potty training adventures
and made it 1 or 2 times!
The problem is that I didn't put the time into preparing for it
like I should have.
Brax LOVED playing with the toilet paper though.  





We went on our First walk of the spring






Rode around like a "cool kid"





Went to "work"





And spent some time playing with Chloee in the yard






I got a lot done for baby girl as well. Since we are reusing everything from Braxton I got out the
- swing
- car seat
- bouncer
I got the cloth parts washed and everything else disinfected!


As far as the house goes.......
I got it cleaned more than it had been since the semester started but not near as much as I would have liked!
The rest will have to wait until after Finals.

No comments: