Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby Girl's First Outfits

I am almost ashamed to admit that I have had a hard time getting into the idea of having a girl! Don't get me wrong, I am so excited and already love her to death - it's just the "girl stuff" that scares me! With having Braxton first I have gotten used to the simplicity of boys - levis and a shirt, you don't really have to do their hair, tennis shoes or crocks. With girls everything has to match and they don't always wear levis, they have bows and actual hair do's to match every outfit, they also have shoes to match every outfit-and they aren't jsut tennis shoes! Needless to say the trasition from baby boy to baby girl has me a little overwhelmed.
I was hoping that if I could just find "that one outfit" it would help to get me excited and in girl mode! I spent about a weeks time at different stores looking for that one outfit and what did I find in it's place? Yep, lots and lots of cute boy stuff!! I knew I was in big trouble. The only things I was able to notice was all the adorable baby boy clothes. I didn't end up with "the outfit" or any for that matter! I was feeling really quilty and discouraged. Thursday night with Braxton in tow I decided to give it one more shot and boy am I glad that I did for I ended up with not only 1 of "the outfits" but 3!



I was so excited and very releaved! I must admit that after finally finding something and bringing it home definately helped to get me in girl mode! I'm pretty sure I can do this now!

No comments: