Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving wrap-up

So, my Thankful Thanksgiving posts didn't make it as far along as I had hoped! It's amazing how quickly the last month and a half have gone! I'm hoping next year I can keep up with it a little better. However, despite my lack of Thankful Thanksgiving day's I did have things to be thankful for.......

-snow tires and a garage to park in

-a very patient child who was able and willing most of the time to entertain himself on those test days full of cramming!

-an amazing mom, dad, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, grandma's and neighbors who have been our saving grace with Braxton during this last semester of school! For their scheduled day's" for watching Braxton and still picking up a few more on those really crazy weeks. For being willing to drop everything at the last second when a sitter fell through or something else came up!

-the GREATEST husband in the world! I could not have made it through the last 4 months without him.

-the gospel. For the peace it brings and for all of the blessings that me and my family receive every day! I couldn't have gotten through this 1st semester of school without my Savior - his help and blessings!

-the jobs that Nate and I both have. During these difficult economic times it has been so nice to know that Nate and I both have jobs that are able to provide for our family and the stage we are at in our life.

-Braxton!! He was definitely sent to our family for a reason! He has been such a blessing in our lives. He has taught us so much. He is so happy and easy going (most of the time). He is just SO fun!

There are so many more things running through my head but we'll leave it at that for now. Just know that I am so very grateful for all of the many, many blessings that we are blessed with daily - the little things as much as the big ones! Thank you to all of you who have been a part of those blessings!

No comments: