Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving - Day 6

Sunday 11/6/11



DAY 6


I'm so Thankful to be in the Nursery with Braxton! I was called to the Nursery when Braxton was 15 months old but they told me I could bring him with me. Since then we have had 2 hours every Sunday together to play and learn and sing. It has been so fun to watch him learn to interact with friends, follow directions, clean up, sing fun songs and eat snacks! He is growing up so big and seeing him in nursery every week and comparing him to what he was like when we first started going blows me away! My baby is getting so big.


I Love my calling but there are some Sundays when I forget how grateful I really am to be in there. Yes, some Sundays are harder than others. I've wondered how Braxton would do if I ever got released and he had to be in there "alone." Well, today Brax was sick so he stayed home with dad and I had to go to Nursery all by myself. It was so sad! The whole time I was thinking about him and what he would be doing at each moment. I kept thinking myself "get all the time you want with that ball while Braxton isn't here!" Yes, Brax is a major ball hog, even in nursery! Having one Sunday without him in there made me truly grateful that I get to be in there with him! Love you buddy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tristan hates nursery. Sometimes I wish I were in there with him.