Sunday, August 14, 2011

Helping Hand

8/2/11


While I was out pulling weeds Brax was running around absolutely enjoying himself. He loves being outside! After a little while Brax came over and sat right next to me. He watched me for a minute to see what I was doing and then......



....he reached down, grabbed some dirt and threw it into the bag
over and over and over again!






When we went up to empty the bag into our green waste garbage can he decided that he would help out the neighbors by pulling some of their grass....



...... and putting it into the garbage. It wasn't exactly the right one but he meant well!

I can't believe how smart he is and how quickly he picks up on things!

After we got back inside and washed up he was very ready for a drink!





He slowly slid all the way down to his bumb.


After getting the energy to get up, he walked over to his couch to relax and finish his drink!




No comments: