Thursday, June 16, 2011

Third Anniversary Picnic


3/13/11


This year our anniversary fell on Sunday and in the middle of Braxton's RSV so we decided to hang out as a family this year!


It was so nice today - sunny and warm and we decided to take advantage of the nice day.After getting out of church and stopping by to visit Grandma Hollie we stopped by a local elementary school, laid out our blanket and sat down for a picnic dinner! Of course by the time we got there it started to get chili and windy - total opposite of what it was earlier in the day! We decided to stick it out for a long enough to quickly eat and get a little ride in on the swings.





-eyeing the swings-





-MY HANDSOME BOYS-



Happy 3 years Babe! I can't believe how far we have come and how much we have accomplished in these last three years! My how it's flown by! I am so grateful for all that you do for me and our family. I can't wait to see what the years to come bring us! I LOVE YOU~


**We have a long weekend trip to Vegas planned for this next weekend! We are so excited to be able to get away for a little bit!**

No comments: