Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October at Garnder Village

October 15, 2010








I wanted to get some cute pictures of Braxton in his costume and from things that I have heard I thought that Gardner Village would be the Perfect spot - and it was!! They have such cute setups and a lot of fun things! The only mistake was unknowingly going during UEA weekend! Lukcly my family (mom, dad, Jason and Lexi) joined us and were so helpful! Our little lion wasn't such a fan of his costume. Warm weather and a tired little boy make for some interesting pictures!











It ended up being so much fun!
I think we might have a new tradition - except we'll go a week earlier next year!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so so so so cute! I may have to steel this idea.

Meghann said...

I always tell myself we need to go visit Garnder Village during Halloween but we've never made it. He's so darling!

Sami Ann said...

I'm so glad that you finally posted them! He's the cutest little lion I have ever seen.