Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's All About The Little Things~

~ A LONG NIGHTS SLEEP~

Braxton was such a good boy last night. By the time he got to bed last night it was about 9:00 and he got up 1 or two times for his pacifier (I can't remember for sure exactly how many times) which is pretty normal.

Braxton is our alarm clock now days. We haven't had to set an alarm, except for only a couple of days, for Nate to get up for work since Braxton was born. This morning I woke up and it seemed pretty light in our room so being a little confused I looked over at the clock and saw 7:40! I was shocked that Braxton wasn't up yet. I layed there for a minute and kept telling myself that I should get up and take advantage of what little time was left before he woke up to get some stuff done around the house. I obviously didn't do a very good job convincing myself. The next thing I knew I woke up to Nate getting up to get in the shower at about 8:10 and Braxton didn't get up until almost 8:30!!! What surprised me even more is that when he woke up he was so happy! He was a little fussy before we got him up because he didn't want to be alone in his crib but once Nate got him up he was all smiles.

Thank you for the good night sleep pal - and for letting mommy and daddy sleep in!

No comments: