Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's All About the Little Things~

~OUR HUMBLE LITTLE HOME~



Nate and I had a chance of a lifetime a couple of weeks ago. My mother-in-laws cousin is a millionaire and we were able to go to her house for a little family get together (a pool party and pizza) in their side yard! After touring her yard and home it made me so grateful that I have the "little" yard that I do with the "little" bit of grass and "little" flower gardens that it has. I'm so grateful for the "little" bit of work that is required of it. I am also grateful for our

  • 2 1/2 bathrooms

  • 4 bedrooms

  • 1 family/living room

  • 1 kitchen (with 1 fridge, 1 stove, 1 dishwasher)

  • dining room

  • 1 laundry room and

  • 2 car garage

that I have to try and keep clean as opposed to

  • 2 kitchens

  • 2 family rooms

  • 1 24 seat theatre room

  • 1/2 court basketball court

  • 2 laundry rooms

  • 2 dining rooms

  • 7 bedrooms (all complete with bathrooms and walk in closets)

  • office

  • 2 exercise rooms

  • 6 car garage

and whatever other rooms I can't think of now!

Need I say more......





half of one of their side yard




I must say that the lady who owns the house is one of the most humble, grateful, kind people I have ever met in my life! She was so sweet and so grateful to everyone who came! She loves having people over and does such a good job at making everyone feel so welcome! Thanks for giving us the chance of our life time and letting us hang out at your amazing home!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey, I've been to this house! It is amazing, but I'm with you. Could you imagine keeping that all clean??? You have to admit though, it would be fun to have a movie theater and basketball court in you house.

Meghann said...

One little house is enough work! That home is lovely.