Monday, June 28, 2010

It's all about the little things......


A full nights sleep

Braxton has been sleeping through the night (8:30 or 9 until between 4 and 6) for a couple of months now which is something we definitely took for granted until last night! We're not sure what got into him but 9:00pm until 3:30am when I finally gave in and fed him he was up about 4 times screaming! Then from about 3:50am when he went back to bed until I left for work at 6:00 he was up about 4 more times! I'm not sure what time he finally got Nate up! Last night was a hard night for all of us. But I've learned that it's good to have those bad nights every once in a while to remind us how lucky we are that he normally does sleep so well through the night! We definitely got spoiled with one good little guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for ya. Tristan is like that ALOT! But I am glad he is good most of the time!

jake.shalise said...

I hope he countinue's to spoil you guys and let you sleep a little more! That would be hard! He's so stinkin adorable I love the pictures from your last post! Darling!!