Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's all about the LITTLE THINGS~


And sometimes it's the little things that don't matter at all!!


When I went to pick Braxton up from Grandma Hollie's on Monday after work this is what I saw.... (you dad's might not get it but I'm pretty sure you mom's will!)





All, I could say was "Oh buddy, look at you!" And Grandma Hollie responded, "That's all that was in the diaper bag for him, I promise!"

On the way home, after laughing about it for a little bit I realized that it doesn't matter! At least he had cloths packed to wear!

It also reminded me how grateful and lucky I am to have such an amazing and supportive husband who is willing to get Braxton to Grandma's house on his way to work on Monday and Tuesday when I work also. That he gets the diaper bag ready on the mornings I don't have time and gets clothes out for him to wear the mornings I forget, even if he looks like that!

Thanks for all of your help babe and for the wonderful husband and father that you are. Also, for reminding me that sometimes it's the little things that don't matter!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

He looks adorable! The best thing about boys is that their clothes don't have to match. In fact if they do, they look kind of...ya know...sissy. He looks more and more like his dad to me all the time. And you're right, sometimes it's the little things that don't matter at all!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie!!!!!!!!!