Wednesday, May 27, 2015

With a New Year comes New Resolutions

May 27th, 2015

I've been thinking about this post and writing it out in my head since January 1st! Yep, and now we're 5 days away from June 1st - which is 5 months after January 1st and I'm just now getting to it. Where has the year gone....

I had a friend ask me the end of December if we still had a blog because she had been looking for it just for fun but couldn't find anything. To be honest, until she asked about it I had totally forgotten about the Nuttall Family Blog. But since she asked about it I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

I'm not good at journal keeping, scrapbook making, memory writing and I'm realizing now that there are many things that have happened over the last couple of years that I wish I would have some how documented. So, here's to a new year and new resolutions. I'll document this way again until I come up with a better way or get more time on my hands; which ever comes first!

I had more resolutions for myself this year such as -
  • Have Family Home Evening every week
  • Read scriptures with the kids every night
  • Have home cooked meals every night (we already did pretty good at this but there is always room for improvement, right)
  • Eat more healthy and get in better shape - not to loose weight but to feel more healthy and better about myself
Some resolutions have gone well, others haven't happened and some are hit and miss. Today I am recommitting myself to those things that I wanted to work on and set goals for 5 months ago.

Better now than never I say!!

No comments: