Wednesday, August 29, 2012

April 2012 - Part 2

April also brought along with it .....
  • A Missionary Shower - for Korbin and Jordin
  • Family Pictures - Hollie wanted to get some last family pictures taken before Korbin left (with or without Paityn) on Saturday the 28th
  • An Ultrasound - with this pregnancy I was measuring just about where I should have been until I hit about 6 weeks - just to make sure everything was okay and my fluids weren't too low an ultrasound was scheduled on Wesnesday the 18th - everything looked fine both with babe and the fluid (except that they couldn't verify it was a girl!)
  • An Over Night Scout Camp - Friday the 20th to Saturday the 21st (I kept praying that the baby wouldn't want to join our family this weekend!
  • LOTS of tests - one week alone had three with one on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
  • LOTS of Dr. appointments - I started seeing Dr. Kaelberer weekly starting on Friday the 13th!
  • LAST of clinicals - Med Surg clinicals went right up until the day before Reading Day - Last Clinical means LAST CARE PLAN!!!! (for the semester that is!!) 
  • FIRST of finals - My first of the 3 finals was Med Surg on Monday the 30th
  • A Farewell - Korbin had his Farewell on Sunday the 29th
  • One Busy family - trying to work, go to school, have callings, be a wife/husband, parents and homemaker is a crazy lifestyle to have. I wouldn't really recommend it unless you are the praying type (we wouldn't have gotten through it with out the help of a loving Heavenly Father who kept me sane and helped me get through everyday, one day at a time) or have an amazing support system.  We are lucky enough to have BOTH!
  • One shuffled around little guy - thank heaven for amazing family and friends who were so helpful with Brax!
  • One Messy house - it kind of really was neglected and pushed to the bottom of the priority list
  • One exhausted mama


No comments: