Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby Nuttall #2

We found out the week between Christmas and New years that Baby Nuttall #2 is a ........




GIRL!!!!!



It's crazy how the feelings and thoughts that go through your head differ so much from hearing "It's a boy" to "It's a girl".

We are so excited to be able to have one of each.

I have to admit though that I am a little nervous/overwhelmed!

Boys are just so easy.

Their clothes don't have to match.

It's okay if they are dirty or messy because their a boy!

You can get away with not doing their hair -

and when you do do it it takes about 1 minute.

Their clothing and accessories are simple -

sun glasses and hats (no ruffles, bows, jewelry).


With that said, I am very excited to give the girl thing a try. It will be very different but so fun! I'm so excited for Braxton to be a big brother to a little sister. He's going to be such a good big brother!


I had a little hutch that it may be a girl based on the differences with the two pregnancies.



Differences:


Pregnancy #1

- I craved fruit especially oranges and fruity drinks Jamba Juice and Orange Julius. Poor Nate, we had homemade Orange Julius with our dinner quite often.

Pregnancy #2

-I have been craving salt!

pickles, potato chips, french fries - anything with salt


Pregnancy #1

-I was sick during the 1st trimester but never threw up. When I was sick it didn't last to long and I could usually sleep it off.

Pregnancy #2

-I still never threw up but was sick way more with this one and when it came on it lasted a long time. I was much more sensitive to tastes, textures and smells.


The little ones between the two pregnancies sat different and I could feel it in different places

Pregnancy #1

-I could feel it more in my back

Pregnancy #2

-I have felt it a lot in my hip and down my legs (especially the left side).


Some similarities are that I was exhausted with both of them during the 1st trimester with I know is totally normal!

I have had heart burn with both

and

I woke up to my first charley horse the other night (I got them quite often with pregnancy #1)





No comments: