Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving - Day 1 & 2




Wednesday 11/2/11

Day 2


I am so Thankful for amazing neighbors who are willing to let Brax come and play with such short notice so I can take a test for school. It means so much to me that they are so willing to have him over and help out so much! He loves playing at their home and I don't ever worry about him while he's there. Okay, I don't worry about if he's having fun or being taken care of - I do worry about him and how he is behaving though! I don't know what I would do without them. Thank you so much. I don't know how I will ever repay you.

you know who you are~






Tuesday 11/1/11

Day 1


I'm thankful for an amazingly supportive and helpful husband. One who is willing to get dinner made with a plate set aside for me and Braxton in bed before I get home from my 12 hour work day - in order for me to be able to get right home and study for my test that I have the next day! He has been so supportive of me and my crazy schedule the last couple months. He has done extra running around with Braxton, made dinner, cleaned our house, made sure I have had plenty of study time (even when I don't want it!) and cheered me on along the way! I don't know what I would do without him! He is the BEST!! Thanks for everything babe - I love you~

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Braxton is always well behaved for a 2 yearold! I love that our boys play so well!