Monday, July 25, 2011

y-o-U

6/5/11

Braxton and I sent this Beautiful Thursday afternoon at Red Butte Gardens helping Grandma Hollie set up one of her weddings. It of course turned out BEAUTIFUL and Braxton was so good!






We got done setting up right before their ring ceremony started and a few hours before their reception started. Because Red Butte is so far away from our house I didn't really want to drive all the way home only to have to head all the way back up in a few hours for the reception.






It was about 5:00pm and Nate had a class at the U that started at 6:00. I gave him a call and he was actually headed up to school. I decided to take advantage of our time while we were up there and have dinner with him.



Brax and I ran to Del Taco and got some.....



Yep, you guessed it.... TACOS!



We then headed up to the U to meet with Nate.






It was really fun to be up there with him and to eat dinner with him on a night we normally don't get to.



Nate's class usually gets out early so I decided to just hang out on campus with Braxton while he went into class. That way when he was done we could go up to the reception together! I even brought clothes for all of us to change into after he got out of class.






Lets just say Nate's class went a little longer than he was thinking, he still got out a little early though. Thanks goodness it was nice outside and I had the camera in the car.



I again took advantage of the time we had and did a little photo shoot with Braxton.



Because it's a summer class in the evening the campus was very quiet which was good for Braxton. He LOVED being able to run around and check out the cool stuff.






One of the things I LOVE about these pictures are the colors he's wearing!~



-We spent most of our time at the bike racks-

























-He LOVED finding things to step on-



























-the stairs were nice to take a little break on-



















































-And then we found a Pine Cone-
He spent a good little bit throwing it and then running after it! He was in Heaven







Brax and I got to know the building as well as the area around it very well!

When we weren't going up and down stairs we were climbing through bike racks,walking across the grass, roaming up and down the halls inside the building (very quietly of course) and unfortunately toward the end I was doing most of the walking for both of us.


It ended up being a pretty random day but was so much fun.

~Great memories, Great company for dinner, Great exercise, Great Pictures~

4 comments:

Marcus and Cami said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe it! What a little stud he is! The pine cone pics made me chuckle. :) We need to get our little ones together soon.

Meredith said...

Holy pictures Batman! That was a lot of cute shots of one little boy. You will cherish those forever. (and the memory too!)

DottieLou said...

that is one cute little guy you have there

Sami Ann said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I love every single one of these. I will never undstand how someone so little can be so adorable! I totally stole one for my desktop at work. Creeper, I know. I couldn't help it. Love you guys!