Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Superbowl XLV

STEELERS VS. PACKERS
____________________________________________________

Teams: Pittsburgh Steelers & Green Bay Packers

Location: Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas

National Anthem: Christina Aguilera
Half Time Show: The Black Eyed Peas with Slash and Usher as guests


Final Score: 31-25

2011 Super Bowl Champions: Green Bay Packers



We had a little Super bowl party with both of our families at my parents house! (It is so nice that our families get along so well and are so close)

I can't honestly say that I watched much of the game or even the commercials which are the BEST part! I thought I watched most of the half time show until I was talking to some people at work about it. I didn't understand most of what they were talking about and then realized I must have missed most of that too. No one at the party was big fans of either team but everyone was going for the Steelers - except for Kyler!

Watching the game



We had a lot of different things going on during the game including

  • Studying (I have my first Patho test on Thursday)

  • Some Pool

  • and Lots of chatting


THE FOOD = THE BEST PART







Sami's yummy cupcakes



Brax......


......and one of his favorite toys
(any form of a stick)

Some Family Pics







~Thanks mom and dad for hosting such a fun get together!~

1 comment:

Sami Ann said...

I LOVE that picture of Braxton. He's got the cutest smile!