Thursday, November 4, 2010

~It's All About the LITTLE Things~

*** BRAXTON AND CHLOEE PLAYING ***




The other night after just finishing off a water bottle Braxton decided that it would make for a fun toy! I set him on the ground to allow for more space to play. Not more than a minute later I heard Nate say "Babe look - Braxton is playing with Chloee". I was a little confused as I looked down to find this.........




*************************

*************************

*************************


*************************



Chloee was SO good and SUPER careful with Braxton. She mostly just followed the bottle around with her eyes as Brax waved it around. There were a couple of times though that she went in for the bottle but only if Braxton's hands weren't in the way. If Braxton's hands happened to get in the way as she was getting ready to bit she would resist and keep following it with her eyes instead. The couple times she actually did get it in her mouth, if Braxton tried to wave it around some more, Chloee would again let go so he was able to!
It was so cute to watch! We can't wait until Braxton is a little older and they can play together - for real!! I have a feeling they are going to be BEST buds....

2 comments:

jake.shalise said...

So cute! I think you have the most handsome little man! He's darling!!!

Meghann said...

I wish Syd was so good! He's almost too careful around Porter. Porter tries to play with Syd all the time, but Syd will have nothing to do with it. As soon and P can play rough I'm sure they'll be good friends.