Sunday, October 17, 2010

Braxton meets a witch

With the help of my family I took Braxton to Gardner Village on Friday to take his picture in his Halloween costume using their fun props. While there, my mom needed to put a deposit on the Gathering Place for my sisters wedding. We waited in the lobby for her and when she was finished she came out and said "There is a real witch in there that I bet would take her picture with Braxton." Gardner Village decorates using a lot of hay squares and pumpkins and of course theirever famous stuffed witches. But a real witch...... that would be fun! My first response to her idea was "Is she a cute witch?" My mom went back and asked if she would mind and she agreed. She was SO sweet and SO cute! She was 100% in character from her clothing to her make-up to her accent to what she talked about! She was incredible! She said she got asked by someone who is having a Halloween wedding if she would dress up and come to her reception. She cackled and said that witches aren't allowed out of the area!




...Thanks mom for the great picture idea and thanks Witch for humoring us...
(More of Gardner Village pictures to come)


1 comment:

Sami Ann said...

How cute! I can't wait to see the rest of them. :)