Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Such a sad LITTLE DAY in my BIG BOYS life......












Poor Nate, I hope you get over your sadness and eventually come to terms with your idea. I hope you know I will ALWAYS love you more than her anyway. She was pretty but you'll find a better one, one day; and in fact - maybe even two! I know it was hard to get rid of her but in the end it was probably for the best! We can use the money you got from her to help us catch up again and what a great feeling that will be! We definitely had some good times with her while we had her and for that I'm very grateful. She went through a lot - 2 major accidents and also got some minor bumps and scrapes! The man who came to pick her up today seemed very nice and I'm sure will take very good care of her. Hang in there babe! I LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOX





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the things our wonderful husbands give up to help out our families!

Meredith said...

For a minute there, I thought you got rid of your dog. I'm sad you got rid of your ATV too. It looked like fun.