Sunday, September 19, 2010

6 months ..... Really??

****I have been so bad at keeping up with Braxton's monthly posts! I get them done but usually about a week before his next one should be done!****






I know I say this just about every month but it's always true - I can't believe my baby is 6 months old! He is turning into the cutest, most fun little guy!







At 6 months Braxton is....


  • finally getting the rolling over thing down but isn't a huge fan of being on his stomach. If he can't get back over to his back quick enough he gets a little upset.











  • eating rice cereal and LOVES it





  • giggles really well and can giggle for quite a long time


  • drooling like crazy


  • still spitting up and sometimes quite a bit



    • Braxton LOVES



    • to eat


    • Chloee





    • his Cousin Brynnlee







    • to be scared


    • snuggle with a blanket (especially when it's bed time)





    • toys






    • Sesame Street and Blues Clues


    • to look around





      • Braxton's FIRSTS



      • First Otter Pop







      • First trip to the Zoo






      • First Mather Family reunion







          • Braxton's LAST


          • Last ride in his swing






            • Lately Nate has been the only one using the swing. He would put Braxton in it when he would get tired and let him take his naps in it. I figured he was getting a little to big for it and I really wanted him to have his naps in his crib so I decided to put it away - after getting one last picture of him in it though. Of course now that we're putting his swing away he can finally reach the toys on the front. He would not stop playing with them.
































              ,

              2 comments:

              Sami Ann said...

              I can't believe how big he is getting... six months already?? I love your perfect little family. :)

              Anonymous said...

              he is so big. What a cute boy. Man time is flying by soon we will be taking them to kindergarten lol