Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's All About the Little Things~

LAZY MORNINGS


Because I leave for work so early in the morning and the mornings I don't work Braxton usually wakes up in the morning very hungry and upset we don't get many lazy mornings! We had the chance to have our first lazy Saturday over the 4th of July weekend since I started back to work after my maternity leave! It was such a nice morning. Braxton woke up happy and we didn't have any early morning plans. I got Braxton out of bed and brought him in with Nate and I and we all just hung out together! We layed in bed and talked and giggled and sang songs and played! With not a worry in the world we were able to hang out together, all three of us, in bed for a good part of the morning. What a great way to start the day~

So I'm a little behind on my posts so I'll try and do a couple though week to make up for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! Got to love those mornings!

Meghann said...

Love mornings like this!!!