Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's All About The Little Things......

Waking up to Baby Smiles and Giggles

I was woken up this morning at 5:45am to a very hungry little guy although he wasn't in full hysterics yet! I went down and made a bottle wondering if this was going to be an early morning or if he might go back to sleep after eating. As I walked into his room I wasn't really paying to much attention to him. I went straight back to the wall to unplug his night light (he was getting plenty of natural light in through his window). As I went over to his crib and leaned over to get him out I saw he was cuddling and playing with his blanket. He looked at me and with a full face grin let out a little giggle and started talking! After seeing and hearing that I knew it was going to be an early morning!

I can't think of a better way to start the day~

No comments: