Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm getting so big

This post is a little late as well but 2 weeks ago Braxton got is FIRST haircut and wore his first 6 month outfit. The outfit was a little big but looked so cute! Mom is definitely getting a little bored of putting him in the same 5 or 6 3 month and 3-6 month summer outfits that he fits in so we decided to try something new since he has so many 6 month outfits!!





Thanks so much to Aunt Sami for giving Braxton his first haircut! Doesn't he just look thrilled?!?! Grandma Donna watches him every Tuesday while mom and dad go to work. I got off before Nate did on Tuesday, June 29th and asked Sami if she would mind cutting his hair while we were there. It was just time. It was getting really long and starting to look funny! He had a little patch on top of his head that was super long and pretty dark, where the rest was pretty light and short. That long part of hair would usually sweep across his head giving it the nick name of the Hitler do! It was so bad. I just wanted the top of his hair even!

A few shots of his hair patch






Before & After





Braxton right before the cut.....



One of the first cuts - get ready ..........




And cut ..... this was so hard for me! It took me a while to get the courage to ask Sami to cut it! It just seems like such a "Big Boy" thing to have done~



He started getting restless and more and more upset as we went along.







And by the end, he was definitely done!
~Thanks again Aunt Sami~





My First 6 month outfit WITH my cool new hair do!

7/1/10


7/2/10



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he looks so big! What a stud! I love his hair cut it makes him look like such a big boy!