Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Admiring His Growth....

Yesterday as I was getting Braxton dressed I had to stop for a minute to admire how much my little man has grown, and how quickly! He is getting so big - both long and chunking out!






While I was admiring and of course taking pictures I noticed this.....
Can you see it????



Yep, he some how got his toes out yet again! He had gotten it out earlier that morning as well - for some reason it was the same foot both times!



After only a little time of kicking around the whole foot found it's way out!





After his foot managing to escape I decided it was off with the PJ's.







***If you didn't notice, Braxton LOVES to have his left arm up in the air. He had it up for most of the first pictures and then after only a little break it was right back up!



He was so happy and intensly concentrating on something! And what was it that could cause so much wonder and excitment????


Nothing more than a celing fan in motion! It's nice that he can be so easily entertained.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to see how alike Tristan and Braxton are. Tristan always gets both of his legs out of his sleepers between the snaps! I don't know how he does it. Maybe its because his newborn sleepers are still pretty big but the preemie ones his legs are all scrunched in! I can't believe how fast Braxton is growing up! What a personality already!