Saturday, March 13, 2010

Takes My Breath Away











Two years ago today I married my best friend and the love of my life! I can't believe how fast it has gone. We've been through a lot the last two years and I can honestly say that there isn't anyone else I would rather have at my side to go through life with. He has a big shoulder to lean on. Warm, rough, hard working hands to hold. Strong arms to hug and a giant heart to love! I have seen his heart grow with more love than I thought possible with the birth of our precious baby boy! I have never seen a man more proud than when he got to hold his son for the first time. He is an amazing husband and father. We love you~

1 comment:

Meghann said...

This is so sweet! I have no idea how I missed it... I swear I've checked in since you've posted this.