Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More yard work

I'm starting to catch on to the idea that you are never done with house or yard work! Luckily this time it wasn't ours! My parents were getting huge dead spots in their grass and after looking into it my dad found out that the previous owners of their home didn't lay the sprinklers like they should have. My dad ended up redoing part of their back yard and changed out all 57 sprinkler heads and a couple other things that I don't understand. Of course he decided to start that fun project on July 25, the day before we finished our own yard and of course Nate was over there all day helping him! They were able to get it all done in just over a week and just finished Monday!! We definitely owed it to my dad to have Nate help him with all the help he gave us on our yard but I was so glad when they were done!! It was just so much at once and I hope now that we are done with big stuff for a little bit.

No comments: